CloroxPro™ Antimicrobial Scrubs
CloroxPro™ Scrubs Features:
- 65/35 poly-cotton with BioSmart® fabric technology
- Bleach-friendly fabric, colors stay true
- Durable 5 oz. poplin for long-lasting wear
- Antimicrobial Chlorine-Shield recharges with every wash*
- Chlorine-Shield kills bacteria and viruses
- Traditional fit for 24-hour comfort
- Women’s sizes XXS-5XL
- Men’s/Unisex XS – 5XL
- Available in four colors. More coming soon.
*When laundered according to instructions on the care label of EPA registered bleach.
Numerous studies have shown that healthcare provider clothing is a potential source of pathogenic bacterial transmission in the facilities in which they work¹. It’s time to reduce the risk with antimicrobial scrubs that harness the power of bleach to fight bacteria and viruses with every fiber.
CloroxPro™ Scrubs are designed with a revolutionary fabric technology that binds chlorine each time they are laundered with an EPA-registered bleach. And, the bleach-friendly, fade-resistant fabric means the color stays true, wash after wash.
CloroxPro™ Scrubs are available in Navy, Royal, Charcoal and Black – in Women’s and Men’s styles.
- To order CloroxPro™ Scrubs, click here or email email@example.com.
- To become a distributor, contact 727-999-2070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.